Stayed tuned for updates. We will try to post updates as decisions are made.
As of now, no time changes or cancellations have been made. However, we are concerned for our employees safety and availability to travel to and from Red's. There is a possibility of canceling group fitness classes tonight and early morning if icy roads are forecasted. We plan to make decisions and make an announcement by 3:00pm today. We recommend that you check for updates before coming to Red's. Thanks for your patience and understanding.