Just some quick reminders to help us make the upcoming months smoother for everyone:
- Update your membership with bookkeeping. Make sure everyone who uses the membership is listed on our computer. Kids over 9 affect your membership rate so make sure they are included. Your unmarried children under the age of 22 can be added with a simple call to bookkeeping.
- Everyone entering the building will need a card (regardless of age). This makes entry nice and smooth. Otherwise, you will be stopped to determine who is a member and who is a guest.
- Make sure that your kids have a current card. Blue and Black cards are charge cards and Red cards are "no charge" cards. Children on their parents’ membership are not allowed to charge without a card even if our computer indicates that they have charge privileges. "No Card – No Charge".
- You may give your kids a "spending limit", of your choice. The limit is a monthly limit and coincides with our billing cycle. (The 24th of one month thru the 23rd of the next month). Once the limit is reached no other charges are allowed until the next 24th. This is an excellent way to teach your kids responsibility.
- Encourage your kids (and adults) to have a new photo taken at the Front Desk. As they/we age it is necessary to update the photos. The photo is an extra security measure so that no one else can use a card to charge on your account if your card is lost or stolen.
- All guests must be checked in at the Front Desk. Guests are charged a $12 per day guest fee. If they live within a 40 mile radius, they are considered "in-town" guests and are limited to 3 visits per calendar year. Guests under 2 are also limited to 3 times per year.
- Remind your kids not to leave their valuables, membership cards, cell-phones, etc. lying around. Unfortunately, not everyone is honest.
- Discuss with your children what activities are available for their age and what areas that they are not allowed. Check with the Front Desk for details.
- Sorry, but grandchildren, nieces, nephews, boyfriends, girlfriends, neighbors, etc. are not eligible to be on your family memberships, so please do not ask.
Call bookkeeping for a membership check-up today. Bookkeeping hours are: Monday – Thursday 8:00am-6:00pm and Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Thanks for your cooperation. Have a Great Summer!