Due to the spike in COVID-19 cases nationwide, as well as locally, we would like to remind you of certain guidelines as well as some changes.
• Basketball Court is CLOSED until further notice. We are sorry that this has become necessary. The governor’s guidelines restrict contact sports and we have been unable to enforce social distancing.
• The Hot Plunge will be closed until further notice.
• Do NOT come to Red’s if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms.
• Please maintain social distance and talk to your kids about social distancing and their safety and respecting others.
• We highly recommend that everyone wear a mask.
• Wash hands often and/or use hand sanitizer.
• Clean and disinfect equipment before and after use.
We still feel strongly that working out and staying healthy, active and fit is the best defense against COVID-19 and other illnesses.
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!